精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Dennis / Pettibone / Shimkin) Lied, lied, you lied to me Lied, lied, you lied to me, come on Lied, lied, you lied to me Lied, lied, you lied to me You lied to me You lied to me Every time you said goodbye to me another girl you’d hurry off to see but I’ll get over you I will get over you In all my life, I still cannot believe another love would lead you to deceive but I’ll get over you I will get over you You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free In between the nights alone with me you gave your love to someone else’s needs but I’ll get over you I will get over you So now I’ve gone, you’ve stripped me to the bone I should have guessed the way my seeds were sown but I’ll get over you I will get over you You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free I won’t let the others see just what you have done to me Gonna rise above my pain show you I will love again I won’t let the others see just what you have done to me All along you lived a lie Now I’m gone, and you know why Every time you said goodbye to me you gave your love to someone else’s needs but I’ll get over you I will get over you So now I’ve gone, you’ve stripped me to the bone I should have guessed the way my seeds were sown but I’ll get over you I will get over you You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free So this is how you want it, baby ‘cause this is how you’ve got it, baby So this is how you want it, baby ‘cause this is how you’ve got it, baby You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free Yes, I am, so now I’m free Yes, I am Another lover, you’ve got Another lover, you’ve got Another lover, you’ve got Another lover, you’ve got You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover so now I’m free You’ve got another lover You lied to me You’ve got another lover Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Shepsongs / MCA Music Publishing Inc. Reproduced without the kind permission desired. Recorded by Cathy Dennis c 1992 Polydor Ltd. (UK) Released on "The Irresistible" (Spectrum 544 269 2 - CD), "‘Into The Skyline’ +1" (Polydor POCP-1405 - CD), "Into The Skyline" (Polydor 513935-2 - CD) & "You Lied To Me" (Polydor 863 453-2 - CD5") -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.145