精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Dennis / Barfield) I know that I’m out of place but I know you’re just wasting time Your life is your own to waste but I won’t have you wasting mine Change will come if you believe Change will come, do you hear me Everybody say a change will come Change will come What good is a quick escape when the problem is here inside Life can be a better place if you’ll only believe in time Change will come through you and me, yeah Change will come, do you hear me Everybody say a change will come Change will come I’m saying change will come I’m saying change will come The future’s calling reaching out to give you a hand so don’t say you’re falling when destiny’s awaiting your plan Oh yeah, say it Change Everybody say it I’m saying change will come Everybody say it I’m saying change will come Say yeah yeah, say it I’m saying change will come Change Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Most Music / Warner Chappell Music Ltd. Reproduced without the kind permission desired. Recorded by Cathy Dennis c 1992 Polydor Ltd. (UK) Released on "The Irresistible" (Spectrum 544 269 2 - CD), "‘Into The Skyline’ +1" (Polydor POCP-1405 - CD) & "Into The Skyline" (Polydor 513935-2 - CD) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.145