精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(C. Dennis / M. Saunders) He’s no disciple to the times He feeds on other people’s minds He’s an alien to himself He’s imprisoned by his youth He’s a master of deception and he never sees the truth You’d better watch what you do watch what you say Once bitten by desire it’s hard to shake the craving for the crazy ones for the crazy ones More suited to a circus then a city life and he needs to make the money for that stuff that makes him feel nice And he trips around the town and he’s mentally crazed He’s a disembodied clown with a mask upon his face You’d better watch what you do watch what you say Once bitten by desire it’s hard to shake the craving for the crazy ones for the crazy ones And when he smiles it’s like a stain His desire’s like vacuum and he wallows in my pain And he thinks that I’m the loser and he could be right again Once bitten by desire it’s hard to shake the craving for the crazy ones You’d better watch what you do watch what you say Once bitten by desire it’s hard to shake the craving So watch what you do watch what you say Once bitten by desire it’s hard to shake the craving for the crazy ones for the crazy ones Crazy ones For the crazy ones For the crazy ones For the crazy ones For the crazy ones Published by EMI Music / Copyright Control Reproduced without the kind permission I really wouldn’t mind a bit Recorded by Cathy Dennis c 1996 Polydor Ltd. (UK) Released on "Am I The Kinda Girl?" (Polydor 533151-2 - CD) & "West End Pad"(Polydor 575281-2 - CD5") -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.7.145