http://zxcpoiu.blogspot.tw/2011/01/last-words.html
Well this has got to die
嗯..這必須要結束
I said, this has got to stop
我說,這必須該停止了
This has got to lie down
它必須被壓下來
With someone else on top
換成另一個人
Well, you can keep me pinned
你可以使我無法動彈
It's easier to tease
我很容易被你牽著走
But you can't paint an elephant
但是妳無法畫出一隻大象
Quite as good as she
畫的像她一樣好..
And she may cry like a baby
她也許會哭的像小嬰兒般
And she may drive me Crazy
她也許會讓我瘋狂
'Cause I am lately lonely
因為,我太遲了...太孤獨
So why'd you have to lie?
所以,妳又何必說謊呢??
I take it I'm your crutch
我接受「我是妳的支柱」這個說法
The pillow in your pillow case
在枕頭套裡的妳的枕頭
Is easier to touch
就在我旁邊、觸手可及...
And when you think you've sinned
而當妳意識到這樣做有點違背世俗時
Do you fall upon your knees?
妳有因痛心而跪倒在地嗎??
Or d'you sit within your picture?
或是妳一直都活在自己想像的世界??
Do you still forget the breeze?
妳是否依然忘卻了那原始的悸動??
And she may rise, if I sing you down
如果我放下妳,那麼她也許還有機會
And she may wisely cling to the ground
而她也許會有智慧的,緊守著那道界限
Cause I am lately, horny
因為...我太遲了...太多情了
So why would she take me thorny?
但為什麼她要讓我那麼痛苦..??
What's the point of this song? Or even singing?
這首歌的重點是什麼??還是只是無病呻吟??
You've already gone, why am I clinging?
妳早就已經是不可能的了,為什麼我依然堅持著??
Well I could throw it out, and I could live without
我可以放棄一切、我可以什麼都不要
And I could do it all for you
我可以為妳做任何事
I could be strong
我可以變得堅強
Tell me if you want me to lie
如果,妳真的希望我說謊裝傻的話,請老實告訴我
'Cause this has got to die
因為,這個關係應該要結束
I said, this has got to stop
我說,必須停止這荒謬的戲碼
This has got to lie down, down
我不應該再喜歡妳
With someone else on top
是該換個對象
You can both keep me pinned
妳們都可以讓我無話可說
'Cause it's easier to tease
因為我是那麼容易的被玩弄
But you can't make me happy
Quite as good as me
但比起我自己,妳們都無法使我真正的開心
Well you know that's a lie
呵呵...你知道的,這是妳希望我說的謊言
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 123.194.109.143