精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這首歌收錄在Herbie Hancock 2005年的專輯"Possibilities"中 不過因為是Damien Rice跟Lisa Hannigan少數替別人配唱的作品 因此還麻煩板主將這首歌同時收到這兩組藝人的目錄中 感激不盡... =) Title:Don't Explain Artist:Herbie Hancock Feat. Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan Album:Possibilities (2005 #08 / Vector Recordings) Composer:Arthur Herzog and Billie Holliday Hush now, don't explain There ain't nothing to gain Well, I'm glad you're back But don't explain Quiet, baby, don't explain You know there ain't nothing to gain Skip that lipstick Don't explain You know that I love you And what love endures All my thoughts are of you I am so completely yours No need hear nobody chatter 'Cause I know you cheat Right or wrong, don't matter When you're with me, sweet Hush now, don't explain You are my joy, and you're my pain My life's yours, love So don't explain You know that I love you And what love endures All my thoughts are of you I am so completely yours Don't wanna hear folks chatter 'Cause I know you cheat Right or wrong, don't matter When I'm with you, sweet Hush now, don't explain You know, you're my joy and you're my pain My life's yours, love Don't explain -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.112.37.252