精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Wherever you are You know that I adore you No matter how far Well, I can go before you And if ever you need someone Well, not that you need helping But if ever you want someone Know that I am willing 不論你在哪裡 你知道我喜愛著你 不論多遠 我都能出現在你前面 而任何你需要人的時候 即使不是要幫什麼忙的時候 只要你想 你知道我很樂意 Oh and I don't want to change you I don't want change you, I don't want to change your mind I just came across a manger Out among the danger Somewhere in a stranger's eye 哦 我不想改變你 我並不想改變你 我不想改變你的心 在他人眼中 那是個危險的地方,而我只是剛好深陷其中 Wherever you go Well, I can always follow I can feed this real slow If it's a lot to swallow And if you just want to be alone Well, I can wait without waiting If you want me to let this go Well, I'm more than willing 不論你要去哪 我能夠永遠跟隨 我能慢慢地走 如果這是條漫漫長路 若你不想要陪伴 我仍能在你之外等待 若你希望我能將一切放下 我 多麼樂意能做得到 Oh 'cause I don't want to change you I don't want to change you I don't want to change your mind I just came across a manger Out among the danger Somewhere in a stranger's eye 因為我不想改變你 我不想改變你啊 我不想改變你的心 在他人眼中 那是個危險的地方,而我卻深陷其中 I've never been with anyone In the way I've been with you But if love is not for fun Then it's doomed 'Cause water races Water races down the waterfalls The water races Water races down the waterfall 我不曾和任何人相處得 像和你一起時一樣 然而愛若不會快樂 便是注定失敗收場 因為水是流動的 水隨著瀑布流瀉而下 水流動著 隨著瀑布傾瀉而下 And I don't want to change you I don't want to change you I don't want to change your mind I just came across a manger Where there is no the danger Where love has eyes and is not blind 我不想改變你 我不想改變你 我不想改變你的心 我只是到了個地方 沒有危險 愛的雙眼清晰 且明澈動人 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 111.83.122.17 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1477764715.A.554.html ※ 編輯: jetaime851 (111.83.122.17), 10/30/2016 02:13:19