精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
When I talk, you will talk, when you talk it will fall back into place, yeah When I talk, you will talk, when you talk it will fall back into place, yeah This is something that we've got to suss ourselves If we don't we're gonna stay here on the shelf That's where I should be, looking down at you Making promises like politicians do This is something that we've got to plan outright If we don't we're gonna stay here in the shite That's where I should be, looking up to you Making promises like politicians do When I talk, it will fall back into place, yeah When I talk, it will fall back into place, yeah You are like, having something in my eyes Burning through the lens that money just can't buy I'm rushing to the sink to try and wash it out But you're already there just falling all about That's where I should be, looking up to you Making promises like politicians do That's where I should be, looking up to you Making promises like politicians do When I talk, it will fall back into place, yeah When I talk, it will fall back into place, yeah -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.88.139