精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Near my place through the forest and the wood chopped You can see everything from a fenced-off hill top From rolling hills through soaking gills From the gravel path, to the chimney's wrath Even I can be pretentious, even I can give it meaning Even I can be pretentious, even I can give it meaning Give a bit of meaning, give a bit of meaning Saw an old drunk, stuck up a tree I coulda said that's my life but that's not me It could be said, I was under lead It could be said that I would wind up dead But even I can be pretentious, even I can give it meaning Even I can be pretentious, even I can give it meaning Even I can give it meaning, give a bit of meaning, give a bit of meaning Saw an old drunk, stuck up a tree I Coulda said that's my life but that's not me It Could be said, I was under lead It could be said that I would wind up dead Even I can be pretentious, even I can give it meaning Even I can be pretentious, even I can give it meaning Even I can give it meaning, even I can give it meaning -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.88.139