精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Clean Bandit – Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Artist/ Clean Bandit Album/ Rather Be Released/ Jan 17, 2014 Writer/ Jack Patterson, James Napier Nicole, Marshall Grace Chatto Producer/ Grace Chatto, Jack Patterson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea 我們遠離安逸於千里之外 遨遊四海 But as long as you are with me, there's no place I rather be 只要有你攜手相伴 無處我妄想去 I would wait forever, exulted in the scene 我會等到海枯石爛 每一分一秒歡喜滿懷於心 As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat 只要有你在我身旁 我的心持續跳動 With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay 我們一起走過的一步一腳印 從京都到海灣 Strolling so casually 隨意漫步著 We're different and the same, gave you another name 我們是不同的兩個人 卻有好多相像點 我幫你取個小名 Switch up the batteries 再起燃起激情吧 If you gave me a chance I would take it 如果有再一次機會 我接受 It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it 就像月夜風高中 突來的一擊 可能徒勞無功 但我願意一試 Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me 了解你透徹 有錯也別責怪我 When I am with you, there's no place I rather be 有你在我身旁 無處我妄想去 N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I rather be (3x) 無處我妄想去 We staked out on a mission to find our inner peace 為了尋求內心平靜之所在 攜手破解了許多艱難 Make it everlasting so nothing's incomplete 讓我們的愛閃爍直到永恆 沒有什麼不可能 It's easy being with you, sacred simplicity 和你相處 如此自在 如此神聖 如此單純 As long as we're together, there's no place I rather be 只要和你在一起 無處我妄想去 Hmmmmmmmmmm, Hoooooooooo Be (9x) Yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah-e-yeah, yeah, yeah 翻譯cr.安安@痞客邦 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 58.114.74.112 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1462991006.A.990.html