精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I went into my childhood to see what I'm made of To look for treasures buried beneath the care and love But all I found were fables, left to me in words All the fairytales I never even heard. Asia Major You are the truth, you are all that I am Asia Major You shine your sun, and then I understand Asia Major You are the body and I am the land Asia Major I've known all the time, That everything is mine. So what makes me this creature who's neither here nor there Whose heart has one direction, but it doesn't quite know where. I need to find the values presumed a right of birth Maybe then I may discover what I am worth. Asia Major You are the truth, you are all that I am Asia Major You shine your sun, and then I understand Asia Major You are the body and I am the land Asia Major I've known all the time, That everything is mine. (INSTRUMENTAL BREAK) Asia Major You are the truth, you are all that I am Asia Major You shine your sun, and then I understand Asia Major You are the body and I am the land Asia Major I've known all the time, That everything is mine. All this is mine! Tell me where to go And when I arrive, what will I find? That everything I am Has been you all the time Everything is mine. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3