精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《tke (痞)》之銘言: : goo不到歌詞...歌手歌名確定是這個沒錯 : 覺得蠻好聽想要找歌詞... : 不知有沒有大大能神得到 Orz Hey Girl Whats Your Name Girl I Need To Know You Little To Show My Girl Cause All I Do Is Think Of You And I Really Wanna Be Right Next To You Tonight We Have A Party Wont You Come On Over Bring Some Of Your Friends Just Let Me Know Trust Me You Wont Regret And I Share A Little Love With You Can I Tell You A Secret I Promise You Girl It's Just Between Me And You Cause I Wont Tell You Lies, I Treat You Right And Baby I Tell You Why You Gotta Be The Love Of My Life You Gotta Be One Of A Kind You Gonna Be. Were Gonna Be More Than Just Friends You Gotta Be The Love Of My Life You Gotta Be One Of A Kind You Gonna Be. Were Gonna Be More Than Just Friends Now That I Told You My Secret I Hope You Still Like Me ( Like Me) Cause I Wanna Get Closer To You And I Hope That You Do Appreciate I'm Here For You Baby Just Relax Have Some Fun Tonight I Make Sure Everything Is Gonna Be Alright Cause You Know, And I Know That We Were Really Ment To Be And Everytime I Saw Your Face I Didn't Know What To Do And Now Its Clear For Me That I Need You Cause I Never Let You Go No More Its Obvious To Me Baby Cant You See That It's You (You) It's You You Gotta Be You Gotta Be You Gonnaa Be Were Gonnaa Be More Than Just Friends You Gotta Be Were Gonna Be You Gotta Be You Gotta Be You Gonnaa Be Were Gonnaa Be More Than Just Friends You Gotta Be Were Gonna Be You Gotta Be You Gotta Be You Gonnaa Be Were Gonnaa Be More Than Just Friends You Gotta Be Were Gonna Be from:http://www.gugalyrics.com/D-GROUND-FT.-MEO-Y-LYRICS/416473/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.161.144.111