精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《dawn222 (dawn)》之銘言: : 在網路上找了很久 : 也爬過精華區了 : 都沒看到 : 想問請板上的大大們有誰知道呢? : 謝謝唷! Chantal Kreviazuk Album: What if it all means something Title: Julia Well you looked so at peace Trying to find real love You hair was like a fire Such a pretty woman You were hiding out in the open Searching so hard For a kiss that lasts forever There on the boulevard Do they use you? And then use you? When you get scared again? They could never forget you But they could say they said your name Julia Well there's gotta be somebody Gets what it is you do Knows about the business Somebody who can see through Someone unaffected Someone unashamed Of his woman being worshipped When he's not in the frame Do they use you? And then use you when you get scared again? They could never forget you But they could say they said your name Julia Title: Flying Home (Brenda's Song) Its hard to let you go You've always let me in And helped with all the endings And you know where to begin I need you here for me Cause you always know my heart I cant believe we'd change Or have to be apart But if you've seen the love that's in her eyes Then everything is good And if you know the way she felt inside She's flying where she should I never believed we'd ever live to see An angel being born and flying home Its good to know your laugh And you'll always hold my hand And watch from up in heaven And always understand We'll take you down the road And in everything we do We'll know how much you love us A soul that's kind and true. But if you've seen the love that's in her eyes Then everything is good And if you know the way she felt inside She's flying where she should I never believed we'd ever live to see An angel being born and flying home -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.34.29