精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《r303west (Summer Ring)》之銘言: : 請問有人知道那是誰唱的,以及歌名嗎? : 可否po出完整歌詞呢? : 這部電影在描寫四個女孩間的友情, : 片尾這首歌應該是量身訂做的 : 我很喜歡 : 多謝各位版眾了! 我在HBO聽到也覺得這首歌很好聽 尤其是轉音部分 Artist: Chantal Kreviazuk Title: These Days What's this life anyway What's it to you and me What's it to anyone Who are we suppose to be Make me a storybook And write me away from here I need it different now Where we can Wear each other For a while and I'll lend you my tears If I could borrow your smile And we'll get through tomorrow Some other day Happy after Once upon these days It's four roads to anywhere Four ways to everything We were unbreakable We spoke our destiny Let's take a moment now Oh and go where we never go Let's make a new world now Where we can Wear each other For a while and I'll lend you my tears If I could borrow your smile And we'll get through tomorrow Some other day Happy after Once upon these days And then when though we'll find What were looking back on this time Wondering how we've come so far From this and when we close our eyes What's this life anyway What's it to you and me What are we doing here And who are we suppose to be I'll take a better world Oh I'll take anything I'll take out a little more now Where we can Wear each other For a while and I'll lend you my tears If I could borrow your smile And we'll get through tomorrow So much today Happy after Once upon these days Once upon these days Once upon these days http://tinyurl.com/jz86c -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.227.167