精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Close your eyes Touch me like a lover Come inside I want to discover The taste of love Baby you excite me so Turn around Keep your body movin' Just take your time Feel the rhythm groovin' You blow my mind Baby you excite me Gotta have your love, your love Each and everyday Gotta have your love, your love Let the music play Gotta have your love, your love Baby I'm addicted to you Gotta have your love, your love Each and everyday Gotta have your love, your love Let the music play Gimme love, your love Baby I'm addicted to you Lay me down Treat me like a lover Deep inside I know there's no other It hurts so good Baby oh I want you so I turn around Keep my body movin' I face the ground Feel the rhythm groovin' You blow my mind Baby oh I hate you Gotta have your love, your love Each and everyday Gotta have your love, your love Let the music play Gotta have your love, your love Baby I'm addicted to you Gotta have your love, your love Each and everyday Gotta have your love, your love Let the music play Gimme love, your love Baby I'm addicted to you -- from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqX8vXZaTis&NR=1
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.86.67