精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sometimes London don't seem that appealing Maybe your lover is living in Deptford Going underground, head'll start to pound When you take a bus, then you'll start to cuss Maybe even swear a little bit But we've all been to Pimlico It's got a lovely gallery Christopher Robin said buy me a pie, sir Cockles and mussels, they'll help you forget her We could take a trip on an open bus We could fall in love, just the three of us I wouldn't call the cops Because we've all been to Pimlico It's the kind of place lovers like to go You'd better take your passport Because you won't believe the dreams they've got to sell to you Piles of bricks, yes any rubbish seems to do If it were hung upside-down I couldn't tell I don't know about you but we've all been to Pimlico Living in London's not so bad, my old fruit Maida Vale, Tim Brooke-Taylor and Loot Going underground, head'll start to pound When you take a bus, then you'll start to cuss Maybe even swear a little bit But we've all been to Pimlico Why not take your family? Because you won't believe the dreams they've got to sell to you Piles of bricks, yes any rubbish seems to do Any old iron? Listen to Brian I don't know about you but we've all been had Oh we've all (thank you) been to Pimlico It's the kind of place lovers like to go And if you don't, you will never know It's got a lovely gallery It's got a lovely gallery -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.81.156