精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
There can be no denying We like to see each other trying Even the softest whisper Can make a grown man sympathise Right between your lies I want to be A cuckoo always has his own key So Cookie don't cry for me Oh my Cookie don't cry for me You won't like what you see if you cry for me So Cookie's daddy was a sailor And she grew up in a trailer park Sucking on a greasy spoon Waiting for a train but it came too soon Oh hey, she was growing up in her own way And soon she'll earn enough for three So Cookie don't cry for me Oh no Cookie don't cry for me You won't like what you see if you cry for me Cookie, won't you cook something up for me And we can share an age-old recipe Today I went to see her Somebody said she'd moved away She got an offer in the city And now she's dancing twice a day Putting on a wonderful display And now she earns enough for three So Cookie don't cry for me Oh my Cookie don't cry for me Oh no Cookie don't cry for me You won't like what you see if you cry for me Cookie -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.81.156