精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Gentleman Jim, where should I begin to tell the story of your rise to fame? Your mother was Irish, you were always so stylish In a new, modern, sexy kind of way Oh G.J. what should I say when they ask me if you were a fake? Because you had all the tools and you laughed at the fools Who couldn't find a house or a heart to break So Gentleman Jim where should I begin to tell the story of your rise to fame? Here he comes, Gentleman Jim Where should I begin? Introducing him, Gentleman Jim Oh the room went dark, you were making your mark Drawn like a moth to the flame Oh G.J. they're gonna lock you away Because they're looking for someone to blame for this And I know all you are is a falling star, heading for my near future We could look at the flowers and talk for hours As long as the situation suits you So Gentleman Jim where should I begin to tell the story of your rise to fame? Here he comes, Gentleman Jim Where should I begin? Introducing him, Gentleman Jim Gentle was the night I held you Gentle was the fire that felled you Gentleman Jim, your little sin, Gentleman Jim Gentleman Jim, be gentle with him So Gentleman Jim where should I begin to tell the story of your rise to fame? Here he comes, Gentleman Jim Where should I begin? Introducing him, Gentleman Jim -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.81.156