精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
As a child, my cradle was the cabinet of swords The doctor told my mother I was born to tread the boards My father volunteered, and he chose his Queen of Spades And I must tell you everything before the memory fades Oh how I love my magic life Take off my wig, insert the knife And have you met my spirit wife? My magic life Until the age of fourteen, in my bedroom I did stay Then I discovered master magic and began to make my way I played in Piccadilly and St George is always chilly But they kept on coming back for more My mascot, Muff the magic egg A magic mirror, floating head I wish someone would shut that door And let me live my magic life Take off my wig, insert the knife And have you met my spirit wife? My magic life For three nights only I have a chance to make my name The rest is history, but I'll tell you all the same I played in Piccadilly and St George is always chilly But they kept on coming back for more My mascot, Muff the magic egg A magic mirror, floating head I wish someone would shut that door And let me live my magic life Take off my wig, insert the knife And have you met my spirit wife, sir? My magic life From my wig right down to my silver boots I'm going to sell my story to whoever it suits Don't even need to know my name All I need to know is what I became My magic life Oh, my magic, as if by magic, oh my magic life -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.81.156