精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Yo quiero respirar - Dhany (I want to breath) I'm breathing in the sun because winters gone and love is in the air and all the rain has gone, look at all the happy faces everywhere i dont know how long i've been waiting how long i've been living in chains but now i am sure i can make it tomorrow i wont feel no pain (A) yo quiero respirar la vida que me das (I want to breath , the life you are giving me) yo quiero compratir las ganas de vivir (I want to share , the hope of being alive) yo quiero respirar nuestra felicidad (I want to breath , our happiness) desde que estas aqui te quiero junto a mi (since you are here, I want you here with me) quiero respirar, quiero respirar (I want to breath, I want to breath) i'm breathing once again because after all the storm i've found away i walk upon the clouds and i know my life would never be the same there something so special around me sensations, refreshments and joy now kindness and beauty surround me and thats how i'm feeling today Repeat (A) Baby im a fool... Repeat (A) to fade -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.237.45