精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
We step into the office where The boss sits in an office chair A hundred times a millionaire Swivelling in his underwear And on the lap of luxury Sits some girl from the factory Presented as a Christmas gift They did the business in the lift With his trousers round his ankles And his fingers in the till Everybody loves a scandal And it helps to pay the bills >From the ashes of disaster grow The roses of success and so There beneath the mistletoe They caught it all on video And I thought I saw a princess begging From the windows of a Double Decker We all love a royal wedding But a royal divorce is better With their trousers round their ankles And their fingers in the till everybody loves a scandal And it helps to pay the bills It's easy They say , If you put a monkey behind a typewriter For about a million years He'll write the complete works of William Shakespeare And then he'll tell you a tale Of how his love affair failed With The Princess Of Wales And the Americans will turn it into a mini series With their trousers round their ankles And their fingers in the till Everybody loves a scandal And it helps to pay the bills It's easy As D.I.V.O.R.C.E.F.G. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.102