精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
We could be The Beatles we could be The Stones We could be The Eagles, The Clash or The Ramones We could be Nirvana we could be The Kinks It doesn't really matter the record label stinks We could be Columbus we can throw a fight We've got all the numbers of the lottery tonight We got Crazy Colour we got goatee beards We all love each other let's get our bodies pierced Elvis lives In America He flies with the pigs In America I want to go to college in a college sweater I want fifty million dollars to make a pop record I wanna be a loser, I wanna be a slacker I want to cruise the super highway I want to be fatter I want to talk on a talk show I wanna die on home video I want a rollercoaster in my garden I want to work with kids I want my own zoo I want plastic skin I want to meet The President I want to BE The President Of America Where Elvis lives Elvis Lives! In America He flies through the sky With the pigs by and by In America Man gives birth to Lion King Who eats the nurse and doctor In America Georgia fries and L.A. shake Elvis flies Carterbreakamerica Nothing's impossible we have found WeOre still looking for that sound That goes with every prozac pill And makes the serial killer kill In America -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.102