精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
He leaves circle K To be king for a day And a chump for the rest of the week The curtains are drawn He stretches and yawns His Majesty's going to sleep Today is the first day Of the rest of your life Tomorrow is the second day Celebrate your birthday Buy yourself something nice You've earned it wouldn't you say There's enough candles on your cake To restart the great fire of London And your'e wondering now The bubble has burst The honeymoon is over The flowers have withered and died There's nothing much worse Than a drunk who's sober Hungover for the rest of his life Drop me a line From the scene of the crime If I catch it I'll pull you back down He leaves Circle K To be king for a day And a chump for the rest of the week The curtains are drawn He stretches and yawns His Majesty's going to sleep In a room with a view Fit for a king The moon And the stars And the sea It's goodnight from him It's goodnight from you And I suppose that it's goodnight from me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.17.102