精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
So lately. Been wondering 最近,我一直在想 Who will be there to take my place 誰會取代我的位置 When I'm gone 因為當我離開時 you'll need love to light the shadows on your face 妳將需要愛,來照亮臉龐的陰暗 If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all 如果大浪即將襲來 它會降臨在我倆身上 Then between the sand and stone, 在砂粒與石頭之間 could you make it on your own 妳能獨自生活嗎? 【Chorus】 If I could, then I would 如果我可以,那麼我一定會 I'll go wherever you will go 跟隨妳到天涯海角 Way up high or down low, 戀上妳 跟隨妳 I'll go wherever you will go 我都將跟隨妳到天涯海角 And maybe, I'll find out 也許,有天我會發現 A way to make it back someday 能夠令妳回心轉意的方法 To watch you to guide you, 看著妳,引領妳 through the darkest of your days 走過人生的黑暗時刻 If a great wave shall fall and fall upon us all 如果大浪即將襲來 它會降臨在我倆身上 Then I hope there's someone out there 我希望那兒有個人 Who can bring me back to you 能夠將我帶回妳的身邊 【Chorus】 Run away with my heart 和我的心一起遠走高飛 Run away with my hope 和我的希望一起遠走高飛 Run away with my love 和我的愛一起遠走高飛 I know now, just quite how 我現在終於清楚明白 My life and love my still go on 我的生命與愛還有延續的可能 In your heart, in your mind. 在妳的心裡 I'll stay with you for all of time 我將會伴著妳直到永遠 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.72.151.234