精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
"Could It Be Any Harder" You left me with goodbye and open arms A cut so deep I don't deserve You were always invincible in my eyes the only thing against us now is time [Chorus:] Could it be any harder to say goodbye and without you, Could it be any harder to watch you go, to face what's true If I only had one more day I lie down and blind myself with laughter A quick fix of hope is what I'm needing And now i wish that i could turn back the hours But i know i just don't have the power [Chorus] I'd jump at the chance We'd drink and we'd dance And I'd listen close to your every word, As if its your last, I know its your last, Cause today, oh, you're gone [Chorus] Like sand on my feet The smell of sweet perfume You stick to me forever,baby and I wish you didn't go, I wish you didn't go I wish you didn't go away To touch you again, With life in your hands It couldn't be any harder -- 預備~~ 打 開 沖 水 蓋 起 來 ● \● \●/ \●) ●) ●) ● ● (■) ■) ■ ■ ︶■ /■ /■) (■) ∕﹨ ∕﹨ ∕﹨ ∕﹨ ∕) ∕〉 〈〉 ∕﹨ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.85.30.7