精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
自己翻的 有錯的話請鞭小力一點orz Is there love, tonight 今晚,是否存在著愛? When everyone's dreaming 當每個人都做夢 Of a better life 夢想著要一個更好的生活 In this world Divided by fear 在這個被恐懼給分割的世界 We've got to believe that 我們一定要相信 There's a reason we're here 我們會在這裡一定有個理由 Yeah, there's a reason we're here... 是的,我們會在這裡一定有個理由 Oh, yeah... Cause these are the days worth living 因為這些日子值得我們好好去過 These are the years we're given 這些歲月是賜予給我們的 And these are the moments 就是這剎那 These are the times 就是這些時間 Let's make the best out of our lives... 讓我們來創造出生命中最美好的時刻 See the truth, all around 看看你週遭的真相 Ohh, our faith can be broken 我們的信仰或許會被打碎 Yea, our hands can be bound 我們的雙手或許會被束縛 Ohh, but open our hearts 但是我們要敞開我們心胸 And fill up the emptiness 填滿這些空白 With nothing to stop us 沒有什麼事情可以阻止的了我們 Is it not worth the risk? 這不值得一試嗎? Yeah, is it not worth the risk?... 不值得一試嗎? No, yeah... Cause these are the days worth living 因為這些日子值得我們好好去過 These are the years we're given 這些歲月是賜予給我們的 And these are the moments 就是這剎那 These are the times 就是這些時間 Let's make the best out of our lives... 讓我們來創造出生命中最美好的時刻 And even if hope was shattered 即使希望已經破碎 I know it wouldn't matter 我知道那沒有關係 Cause these are the moments 因為就是這剎那 These are the times 就是這些時間 Let's make the best out of our lives... 讓我們創造出生命中最美好的時刻 We can't go on Thinking it's wrong to speak our minds 如果我們想著講出心聲是錯的,我們就會無法前進 I've got to let out what's inside... 我必須要把內心的東西釋放出來 Is there love, tonight 今晚,是否存在著愛? When everyone's dreaming 當每個人都在作夢 Well can we get it right? 我們可以成功嗎 Yeah, well can we get it right?... 我們可以成功嗎? Cause these are the days worth living 因為這些日子值得我們好好去過 These are the years we're given 這些年是賜予給我們的 And these are the moments 就是這剎那 These are the times 就是這些時間 Let's make the best out of our lives... 讓我們來創造出生命中最美好的時刻 And even if hope was shattered 即使希望已經破碎 I know it wouldn't matter 我知道那沒有關係 Cause these are the moments 就是這剎那 These are the times 就是這些時間 Let's make the best out of our lives... 讓我們創造出生命中最美好的時刻 Oh, yeah, let's make the best out of our lives... 讓我們創造出生命中最美好的時刻 Oh, yeah, let's make the best out of our lives... 最美好的時刻 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.123.157.173