精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《trigold (金金金 )》之銘言: : 今天在廣播上聽到的 : 是一個女生唱的 : 歌詞不太記得了 : 只記得一句"Cowboy,take me away......." : 蠻好聽的 好想知道這首歌的歌名 Cowboy Take Me Away by Dixie Chicks I said, I wanna touch the earth I wanna break it in my hands I wanna grow something wild and unruly I wanna sleep on the hard ground In the comfort of your arms On a pillow of bluebonnets In a blanket made of stars Oh, it sounds good to me Cowboy take me away Fly this girl as high as you can Into the wild blue Set me free, oh I pray Closer to heaven above and Closer to you, closer to you I wanna walk and not run I wanna skip and not fall I wanna look at the horizon And not see a building standing tall I wanna be the only one For miles and miles Except for maybe you And your simple smile Oh, it sounds good to me Yes it sounds so good to me I said, cowboy take me away Fly this girl as high as you can Into the wild blue Set me free, oh I pray Closer to heaven above and Closer to you, closer to you I said I wanna touch the earth I wanna break it in my hands I wanna grow something wild and unruly Oh, it sounds so good to me I said, cowboy take me away Fly this girl as high as you can Into the wild blue Set me free, oh I pray Closer to heaven above and Closer to you, closer to you Closer to you Cowboy take me away Closer to you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.212.12
trigold:感恩啊~~~~ 220.138.244.42 08/26