精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sunday morning I heard the preacher say Thou’ shall not kill I don’t wanna hear nothin’ else About killin’ and that it’s God’s will ‘Cause our children are watching us They put their trust in us They’re gonna be like us So let’s learn from our history And do it differently (I hope) For more love, more joy and laughter (I hope) We’ll have more than you’ll ever need (I hope) We’ll have more happy ever afters (I hope) And we can all live more fearlessly And we can lose all the pain and misery (I hope) I hope Oh Rosie Her man he gets too rough And all she can say Is he’s a good man he don’t mean no harm He was just brought up that way But our children are watching us They put their trust in us They’re gonna be like us It’s ok for us to disagree We can work it out lovingly (I hope) More love, more joy and laughter (I hope) You’ll have more than you’ll ever need (I hope) You’ll have more happy ever afters (I hope) And you can all live more fearlessly And you can lose all your pain and misery (I hope) I hope There must be a way To change what’s going on No I don’t have all the answers But I hope (I hope) For more love, more joy and laughter (I hope) You’ll have more than you’ll ever need (I hope) You’ll have more happy ever afters (I hope) And we can all live more fearlessly And we can lose all the pain and misery (I hope) I hope And we can lose all the pain and misery -- My Blog. 共生︰歐美影集、電影、原文小說。 http://www.wretch.cc/blog/frafoa -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.224.44.55