精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Some are young Some are dumb Some wanna die They fill the streets Broken beats Lonely eyes But something seems to beat in me I just don’t seem the same I was dreaming when I saw you I was dreaming on the avenue I was dreaming when from the view Because this endless desire won’t leave me alone It will not leave me alone (2x) Some are young Some are numb Some wanna hide I see beats and bins Manniquins, lonely I Because something seems to beat in me I just don’t seem the same I was dreaming when I saw you I was dreaming on the avenue I was dreaming when from the view Because this endless desire won’t leave me alone It will not leave me alone (4x) Are you al oh oh oh oh ne (4x) I was dreaming when I saw you I was dreaming on the avenue I was dreaming when from the view Because this endless desire won’t leave me alone It will not leave me alone (3x) Alone -- We Did Know We Had a Chance to Change The World by Making The Noise. This was Punk And It Saved My Ass -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.137.187.217