精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I can't disguise I was hypnotized Lost a track, struggled back I wanted easy stuff to please me Something in the dark began to squeeze me Seen it, there, been there in the mirror Totally focused, no hocus pocus Dare I give in to this thing gripping my skin To win, thinking how to add The lights of a car go by in the stream Seems like I stand pretty much unseen But I open my eyes and beams, come out Gimme, gimme, symphonies Gimme more than the life I see Score adds up, angels play Let my lonliness gets blown away Gimme, gimme, symphonies Gimme more than the life I see I lie down in the dust just under your eye A scrap of paper, thin as vapour Filling my clothes like smoke A couple of the words in my heart are broke I throw, I miss, something, nothing But dreams, schemes, moments wasted Taste that tasted, fate I'm fated Re-edited again then copy, pasted The lights of a car go by in the stream Seems like I stand pretty much unseen But I open my eyes and beams, come out Gimme, gimme, symphonies Gimme more than the life I see Score adds up, angels play Let my lonliness gets blown away Gimme, gimme, symphonies Gimme more than the life I see When I wanna quit, I suffocate it I chew repelicious, stress repetitious Vicious, I'm one outside you Up above the streets on the DCY-er Higher, fire in my guts In a rut, but what I've got Is in a can, no other human But I do get lonely, scared I'm phoney as The lights of a car go by in the stream Seems like I stand pretty much unseen But I open my eyes and beams, come out Gimme, gimme, symphonies Gimme more than the life I see Score adds up, angels play Let my lonliness get blown away Gimme, gimme, symphonies Gimme more than the life I see Gimme, gimme symphonies Gimme more than the life I see -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.137.178.2