精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Now you know I know, head in a hole By saying nothin', you take control Passive aggressive, a daily routine Now you pollute, even my dreams You've got some nerve (you've got some nerve) To stand and say (to stand and say) Oh, it's all (all) just (just) fine You've got some nerve (you've got some nerve) To stand and say (to stand and say) Why you havin' (havin') a good (a good) time I don't wanna be yours no more Not yours no more Don't wanna be this where I just exist Can I have a little bit I don't wanna be yours no more Not yours no more Don't wanna be this where I just exist Can I have a little bit more Well, you know I know who stole my soul Threw it in a bag into a hole Passive aggressive, a daily routine Now you pollute, even my dreams You've got some nerve (you've got some nerve) To stand and say (to stand and say) Oh, it's all (all) just (just) fine You've got some nerve (you've got some nerve) To stand and say (to stand and say) Why you havin' (havin) a good (a good) time I don't wanna be yours no more Not yours no more Don't wanna be this where I just exist Can I have a little bit I don't wanna be yours no more Not yours no more Don't wanna be this where I just exist Can I have a little bit more it goes round round round round round round round it goes round round round round round round round it goes round and round and round and round and round and round it It goes round ouuuw Well you know I know, head in a hole By saying nothing, you take control Passive aggressive, a daily routine Now you pollute, even my dreams I don't wanna be yours no more Not yours no more Don't wanna be this where I just exist Can I have a little bit I don't wanna be yours no more Not yours no more Don't wanna be this where I just exist Can I have a little bit more Not yours no more Not yours no more Not yours no more Not yours no more Not yours no more Not yours no more Not yours no more Aaaah -- We Did Know We Had a Chance to Change The World by Making The Noise. This was Punk And It Saved My Ass -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.137.214.40