精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
<Cassie> you've been waiting so long I'm hear to answer your call I know that I shouldn't have had you waiting at all I've been so busy, but I've been thinking about what I wanna do with you <Bridge> I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true They know you're the one I wanna give it to I can see you want me too Now, it's me and you <Chours> It's me and you, now I've been waiting (Waiting) Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like it) It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it <Cassie> I was waiting for you to tell me you were ready I know what to do, if only you would let me As long as you're cool with it, I'll treat you right Here is where you wanna be <Bridge> I know them other guys, they been talking bout the way I do what I do They heard I was good, they wanna see if it's true They know you're the one I wanna give it to I can see you want me too And now, it's me and you <Chours> it's me and you now (Baby, it's me and you) I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now (Thinking bout making that move) Baby, tell me if you like it (Tell me if you like it) It's me and you, now (Uh-huh) I've been waiting (Hey) Think I wanna make that move, now (Wanna make a move) Baby, tell me how you like it (Yea) <Cassie> Baby, I'll love you all the way down Get cha right where you like it, I promise you'll like it (I swear) Just relax and let me make that move (It's our secret thang) Keep it between me and you <Chours> It's me and you, now (Oh Yea-a) I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now (Move now) Baby, tell me if you like (Tell me if you like it) It's me and you, now (Yea) I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now (Gonna make a move now) Baby, tell me how you like it It's me and you Chorus(x2) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.80.227.18