精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Need You Now (with Gary Barlow) Picture perfect memories Scattered all around the floor Reaching for the phone cos I can't fight it anymore And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind To me it happens all the time It's a quarter to one I'm all alone And I need you now I said I wouldn't call But I lost all control And I need you now And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now Another shot of whiskey But can't stop looking at the door Just wishing you could sweep it in The way you did before And I wonder if I ever crossed your mind To me it happens all the time It's a quarter to one I'm a little drunk And I need you now I said I wouldn't call But I lost all control And I need you now And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now I just need you now Guess I'd rather hurt than Feel nothing at all It's a quarter to one I'm all alone And I need you now I said I wouldn't call But I'm a little drunk And I need you now And I don't know how I can do without I just need you now I just need you now -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217