精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Little Superhero Girl I feel like a little girl Trying to conquer the whole wide world Everybody wants a piece of me And I just don't know where to turn I've got work piled up to my head All I want to do is jump into bed And wash away my troubles with lemonade Play hide and seek with the boy next door Take a trip to Singapore and Imagine how I'll make the world a better place All I need is a good disguise One where nobody can recognise That I'm feeling so small All I need is a secret weapon I've gotta have faith Zapping monsters into outer space I'm gonna be a Superhero Na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na- Yeah If I were a little girl Trying to clean up the whole wide world I'd kick the bad boys back to school Teach them fighting's just not cool I'd give every kid a teddy bear Turn starving people into millionaires Break glass ceilings with dynamite sprinkle a little sugar and spice Turn the bullies that terrorize Into pink poodles that bark, but don't bite All I need is a good disguise One where nobody can recognise That I'm feeling so small All I need is a secret weapon I've gotta have faith Zapping monsters into outer space I'm gonna be a Superhero Na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na-na Na-na-na-na-na-na- Yeah Little Superhero Girl Little Superhero Girl Save me Little Superhero Girl Little Superhero Girl Save me from myself I feel like a little girl Trying to conquer the whole wide world -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.64.5.60