精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Fairytale Woman Snow White had a poison apple kiss She found a prince who adored her Cinderella had to wear a dress To find her ultimate lover But I won't be caught in stiletto slippers Dressed like some baby doll I hate to sit and just look pretty Or wait for my prince to call I'm not some fairy-tale woman Stop telling me what to say Who to love How to behave I'm not your fairy-tale woman Don't make me change my ways A fairy-tale woman is just a masquerade Rapunzel had to let her hair grow long For her escape from the tower The little mermaid had to lose her voice She couldn't challenge the power But I won't conform to society's standards Of how I'm supposed to be I'll write my life the way I want to My story begins with me I'm not some fairy-tale woman Stop telling me what to say Who to love How to behave I'm not your fairy-tale woman Don't make me change my ways A fairy-tale woman is just a masquerade Mother Teresa Joan of Arc They were the connoisseurs of the art Women strong, women kind, women with their own state of mind refrain -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217