精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Love is my passion Love is my friend Love is universal Love never ends Then why am I faced with so much anger so much pain? Why should I hide? Why should I be ashamed? Time is much too short to be living somebody else's life I walk with dignity, I step with pride 'Cos I ain't movin' from my face, from my race, From my history I ain't movin' from my love, my peaceful dove It means too much to me: Loving self can be so hard Honesty can be demanding Learn to love yourself, it's a great, great feeling When you're down baby, I will set you free I will be your remedy, I will be your tree A wise man is clever, seldom ever speaks a word A foolish man keeps talking, never is he heard Time is much too short to be living somebody else's life I walk with dignity, I step with pride 'Cos I ain't movin' from my face, from my race, From my history I ain't movin' from my love, my peaceful dove It means too much to me: Loving self can be so hard Honesty can be demanding Learn to love yourself, it's a great, great feeling Time is too lonely, too lonely without words Future voices need to be heard Eyebrows are always older than the beards Momma said be brave, you've nothing to fear Time is much too short to be living somebody else's life I walk with dignity, I step with pride 'Cos I ain't movin' from my face, from my race, From my history I ain't movin' from my love, my peaceful dove It means too much to me: Loving self can be so hard Honesty can be demanding Learn to love yourself, it's a great, great feeling 'Cos I ain't movin', I've been here long before I ain't moving, 'cos I want more I ain't moving, got my feet on the ground As far as i'm concerned, love should win the round -- There's something makes me feel terrible.How can I describe?Just like...there's no love and no sympathy around the world.There are crying and pain .I'm now drenching in a gloomy storm.Seeing the happiness fly away.I can't grab it.What I can do is stand here and cry...Maybe I'll fall asleep,and forget all of these sorrow.And then,wake up with laughters,sitting on the rainbow,hearing the voice of Angels,and watching the sunrise with my love... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.169.153.240