精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Little child, your eyes I see your pain My heart cries, when I hear you cry again Frain and small, can you believe fifteen years old? What is said, he hasn't got far to go oh, ho, no, no no Yes we'll cry, yes we'll cry, our hearts they feel no hate Babies scream, babies scream, they'll never achieve their dreams Shall we dance? Yes we'll dance. The sky may hear our song And may be rain, 'cos it's been much too long Mothers die, leaving hungry mouths behind They can't hold on when God wants them by his side It's up to me, it's up to you Visualise and pray is what we mustn't forget to do Yes we'll cry, yes we'll cry, our hearts they feel no hate, no, no Babies scream, babies scream, they'll never achieve their dreams Shall we dance? Yes we'll dance, the sky may hear our song And may be rain, 'cos it's been much too long Dry land open up and let me in Dry land look what is happening, oh lord. You know there's plenty, plenty, plenty of work to do This can't go down as another disaster in history This can't go down as another disaster in history This can't go down as another disaster in hostory -- There's something makes me feel terrible.How can I describe?Just like...there's no love and no sympathy around the world.There are crying and pain .I'm now drenching in a gloomy storm.Seeing the happiness fly away.I can't grab it.What I can do is stand here and cry...Maybe I'll fall asleep,and forget all of these sorrow.And then,wake up with laughters,sitting on the rainbow,hearing the voice of Angels,and watching the sunrise with my love... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.225.230