精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I like the meaning of your name Are you aware, are you the same? It goes with your eyes, your sentiment I like your name, Ezekiel You're so serene it makes me mad You're never down, ain't never sad You won the pools, I bet you're glad Your smile is fresh, Ezekiel Looking philosophical Looking philosophical Sitting fresh faced over there, with broken sighs his heart Speaks out to answer me For I am the interpreter, of his dreams Daydreaming makes your tea go caold Gold earrings make my face look bad Your compliments are never old Let's drink a toast, Ezekiel God will strengthen all your love So pure, so kind, so noble love You smell so sweet, like lavender buds You smell so sweet Looking philosophical Looking philosophical Sitting fresh faced over there, with broken sighs his heart Speaks out to answer me For I am the interpreter, of his dreams Can I come inside of your dreams? Your vivid and exciting dreams I'm not as timid as I seem, can I come in Ezekiel? My, my, my, Ezekiel, shine your smile Ezekiel Chat a while Ezekiel, you can count on me My, my, my, Ezekiel, shine your smile Ezekiel Chat a while Ezekiel, you can count on me Oh, I love the way you smile, come and sit and talk a while You can say that I love your style, you can count on me -- There's something makes me feel terrible.How can I describe?Just like...there's no love and no sympathy around the world.There are crying and pain .I'm now drenching in a gloomy storm.Seeing the happiness fly away.I can't grab it.What I can do is stand here and cry...Maybe I'll fall asleep,and forget all of these sorrow.And then,wake up with laughters,sitting on the rainbow,hearing the voice of Angels,and watching the sunrise with my love... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.115.213