精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
what's your sign? do you know? let me guess, you're Scorpio what's your rising? where's your moon? Scorpios are pretty cool see i'm a Sag, so they say i'm a butterfly, i like to play i'm always aiming into the sky i point my arrows extremely high 'cos everyone, has a sign whether supernatural or divine believe or not, if you're so inclined 'cos in this great big universe we're the stars on earth see the man, over there he's a Leo, check his hair Virgo eyes, Aries smile i like the Leo, check his style when the night is good and clear i hear a whisper in my ear if you follow the Northern Star you will always know, just where you are we are stars doo doot, doo doot, doo yeah we are stars doo doo doot, doo doot, doo yeah we are stars 'cos in this great big universe we're the stars on earth so what's your sign? let me guess i dunno, i do confess what's your rising? where's your moon? i dunno, but you're still cool we're the stars on earth, yeah we're the stars on earth, yeah 'cos in this great big universe you believe me you believe me you believe me you believe me yeah, dooh doot, doo doo doot doo -- 總是這樣 有些人 你一再巧遇 有些人 卻 一輩子錯過 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: funkylove.fdorm2.nccu.edu.tw