精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
i tried to run away, somehow i could not stay you reached to hold my hand, you led me to the promised land there we were all alone, there were no danger zones we only had each other's eyes and i feel now, there were the best days of my life, hey yeah, yeah! where did you find this place? had we arrived in space here we are kings and queens, you know exactly what i mean now wwe are all alone, there are no telephones we only have each other's smiles and i feel now, they were the best days of my life hey, yeah yeah! yes, i feel now, they were the best days of my life the astonishment, written on my face sd the beauty, it had me dazed of the scenery, i was so impressed by the way the paradise was smartly dressed hey yeah, yeah! i tried to disappear, from all my aches and fears but now i close my eyes and journey to this paradise so beautiful, simply wonderful i sit down and take my time 'cos i feel now, they were the best days of yes, i know know, they were the best days of i'm convinced now, they were the best days of my life -- 總是這樣 有些人 你一再巧遇 有些人 卻 一輩子錯過 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: funkylove.fdorm2.nccu.edu.tw