精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
tafari tries to get a job, ten letters behind his name born up in the cornfields, tafari doesn't know the game the game has no respect for life even less for rules winners only need apply, sorry no room for fools tafari looks up to the stars and wonders if there's life on mars some say, he should shave his head, but he's proud to be a dread 'cos i'll be better, i'll be stronger, for the truth, i know takes longer i've the cunning of the tiger and the wisdom of the trees i won't be sad, refuse the sorrow i look forward to tomorrow i'll release my anger 'cos i'm proud to be a dread selassie tries to find a home to rest his weary head a place where he can take his girl. to share his spiritual bed when he's greeted at the door the sign has changed its tune though his queen is full of child sorry, there's no room sselassie looks up to the clouds he curses hard and shouts out loud remembering his father's words, a whisper from the dead 'cos in this life you have to take a chance or why else live at all 'cos in this life, to climb a mountain, sometimes expect to fall 'cos in this life, nothing comes easy, if it does, it has a price 'cos in this life a martyr suffers look at Jesus Christ Leo faces many trials, but holds his head up high he won't allow the hatred to make his spirit die Leo looks upto the moon sitting in its silver spoon maybe i should shange my job, be an astronaut instead. 'cos i'll be better, i'll be stronger, for the truth, i know takes longer i've the cunning of the tiger and the wisdom of the trees in my dealings, i'll be honest to myself i make this promise i'll release my anger, 'cos i'm proud to be a dread -- 總是這樣 有些人 你一再巧遇 有些人 卻 一輩子錯過 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: funkylove.fdorm2.nccu.edu.tw