精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
WHAT'S YOUR SIGN! What's your sign! Do you know? Let me guess you're a Scorpio What's your rising? where's your moon? Scorpios are pretty cool See i'm a Sagi(Sagittarius) So they say I'm a butterfly I like to play I'm always aiming into the sky I point my arrows extremely high Cuz everyone has a sign Whether supernatural or divine Believe it or not If you're so inclined Cuz in this great big universe Where the stars are on earth See the man over there He's a Leo Check his hair Vergo eyes Aries smile I like the Leo Check is style When the night is good and clean I hear a whisper in my ear If you follow a sign You will always know where you are Cuz everyone has a sign Whether supernatural or divine Believe it or not if you're so inclined Real stars, real stars, real stars Cuz in this great bug universe Where the stars are on earth Let me guess I don't knos I do confess What's your rising? Where's your moon? I don't know But you're still cool Cuz everyone has a sign Whether wupernatural or divine believe it or not if you're so inclined Real stars, real stars, real stars Cuz in this great big universe You belive me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: ts2-19.dialup.nchu.edu.tw