精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Radio I sell my life There want to circle My blind I sell my life You feel me, my sick Oh no You want this crowns, this screams again Well come on Sing for them tonight I sell my life I need to stand up, again Come on come on now We want to song on the radio, radio I want to feel this I want to shift for the radio, radio Come on come on now We want to scream on the radio, radio I want to feel this I want to life for the radio, radio, yes I sell my life There want to use me Till the end I sell my life, There feel me, my sick Start You want this crowns this screams again Well come on Sing for them tonight I sell my life I have to stand up, again Come on come on now We want to song on the radio, radio I want to dream well I want to life for the radio, radio Come on come on now We want to scream on the radio, radio I want to dream well I want to life for the radio, radio, yes I feel everything comes to My life now Its when I change my own The history, I hope I hope you give me a chance To smile I sell my life I sell, I sell..(bis) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217