精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My Girlfrind Forgot Me This Christmas I got a cell phone, trampoline, a year's worth of magazines I even got a new pair of Chucks I got a surf board, swimming pool, A mustang convertible still didn't get enough I got everything I wanted on my list Except for one thing that I missed and just a kiss My girlfriend forgot me this christmas day, hey yeah My girlfriend forgot me She was all I wanted this This Christmas I got her earrings, chocolates, spa gift certificates Stayed a couple hours in line I got her makeup, teddy bears, even bought her underwear And now I'm down to a dime She got everything she wanted on her list Except for one thing that she missed Ooh, just a kiss My girlfriend forgot me this Christmas day, hey yeah My girlfriend forgot me She was all I wanted this This Christmas Spend all day by the phone Silent night on the radio I lost my Christmas cheer Thats okay, we've still got New Year's My girlfriend forgot me this Christmas day My girlfriend forgot me this Christmas day My girlfriend forgot me this Christmas day, hey yeah My girlfriend forgot me she was all I wanted this this Christmas My girlfriend My girlfriend My girlfriend forgot me She was all I wanted She was all I wanted She was all I wanted this This Christmas -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.127.98.96