精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Eric Dill(前主唱) - Miss You Now I try so hard to move forward But I keep looking back If I turned around I would find you But what's the point in that? Thought the place we built was invincible Or so I believed But the sky grew dark and the sun burned out So suddenly Oh your eyes have changed But the memories remain Will I see you again? Will we be there again? I believe it's fair to say That I'm not over you Days will come and days will go But I'm gonna miss you just like I miss The way we used to dance together Puddles in the rain The fairy tales got washed away But I'm gonna miss you just like I miss you now I want so much just to hold you But it's not the same I am do myself wishing for this But fear is all in vain I think of dreams about you Before we met Put your hand in mine Hold you one last time So we'll never forget Oh your eyes have changed But the memories remain Could we feel it again? Could we be there again? I believe it's fair to say That I'm not over you Days will come and days will go But I'm gonna miss you just like I miss The way we used to dance together Puddles in the rain The fairy tales got washed away But I'm gonna mis syou just like I miss you Oh You've given me everything and more Ohhh Ohhh You've given me everything and more Ohhh You've given me everything and more I believe it's fair to say That I'm not over you Days will come and days will go But I'm gonna miss you just like I miss The way we used to dance together Puddles in the rain The fairy tales got washed away But I'm gonna miss you just like I miss you now -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.170.95.109