精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《maydaylala (五月天拉拉)》之銘言: : 昨天問到的歌 : 但是精華區找沒有耶... : 爬版也沒有捏 : 有人可以好心提供嗎 : 感恩喲 Narrow Daylight Diana Krall 收路錄於 The Girl In The Other Room (2004) , Track 9 Narrow daylight entered my room Shining hours were brief Winter is over Summer is near Are we stronger than we believe? I walked through halls of reputation Among the infamous too As the camera clings to the common thread Beyond all vanity Into a gaze to shoot you through Is the kindness we count upon Hidden in everyone? I stepped out in a sunlit grove Although deep down I wished it would rain Washing away all the sadness and tears That will never fall so heavily again Is the kindness we count upon Hidden in everyone I stood there in the salt spray air Felt wind sweeping over my face I ran up through the rocks to the old wooden cross It's a place where I can find some peace Narrow daylight entered my room Shining hours were brief Winter is over Summer is near Are we stronger than we believe? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.131.30.22