精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Lsnowy (想前進卻忍不住回頭)》之銘言: : 很像沒有收錄在原聲帶裡面 : 開頭是 : There is something that I see : In the way you look at me : 印象中很像是史瑞克跟菲歐納吵架後的背景音樂 : 可以請問一下歌名和歌詞嗎 Dana Glover - It Is You (I Have Loved) Lyrics by Dana Glover Music by Harry Gregson-Williams, John Powell, and Gavin Greenaway There is something that I see In the way you look at me There's a smile, there's a truth in your eyes But an unexpected way On this unexpected day Could it mean this is where I belong It is you I have loved all along It's no more mystery It is finally clear to me You're the home my heart searched for so long And it is you I have loved all along There were times I ran to hide Afraid to show the other side Alone in the night without you But now I know just who you are And I know you hold my heart Finally this is where I belong It is you I have loved all along It's no more mystery It is finally clear to me You're the home my heart searched for so long And it is you I have loved all along Over and over I'm filled with emotion Your love, it rushes through my veins And I am filled With the sweetest devotion As I, I look into your perfect face It's no more mystery It is finally clear to me You're the home my heart searched for so long And it is you I have loved It is you I have loved It is you I have loved all along It is you I have loved -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.94.27