精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Dancing With The Mentally III Today I'm feeling so fulfllled I'm dancing with the mentally III They're giving me a black eye I continue, loving them stlll I'm learning every favourite move I watch them sway through the night The distance disappears I start to fade into sight Sometimes they look lonely A group that is splitting into parts But they are stlll one No need to re-group or restart And now I'm happy, I'm happy I'm happy when I'm Dancing with the mentally III And now I'm happy, I'm happy I'm happy when I'm Dancing with the mentally III I'm dancing with the mentally III Today I'm feeling so fulfllled I'm dancing with the freaks and the III And no one asks why No one asks how it feels I'm fading into them as they are fading into me We're like clouds The movement goes on I disappear in the crowd I thought I had to leave this I tried to escape for so long But this is where I am This is where I stlll belong And now I'm happy, I'm happy I'm happy when I'm Dancing with the mentally III And now I'm happy, I'm happy I'm happy when I'm Dancing with the mentally III I'm dancing with the mentally III -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.104.217