精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I Wish You'd Stay It was no surprise for me So I was not that sad Still I wanted to know how Things could go so bad Chorus I'm in a mess now since you left my world There are things that I can't be without I'm in a mess now since you left my world You, I can't be without I'm not sentimental but Still I have to say When I think of those distant days I really wish you would stay Chorus I'm in a mess now since you left my world There are things that I can't be without I'm in a mess now since you left my world You, I can't be without If I don't look that sad It's because I knew it If I seem a little cold It's because I’m well prepared If I don't look that sad It's because I knew it If I seem a little cold It's because I'm well prepared Chorus I'm in a mess now since you left my world There are things that I can't be without I'm in a mess now since you left my world You, I can't be without I'm in a mess now since you left my world There are things that I can't be without I'm in a mess now since you left my world You, I can't be without -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.83.21