精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Thought I was layin in a gutter in Milk cartons and bones Thought I was standin on a mountain top Looking over your homes Thought I was laying in the garden with My hands deep in soil Thought I was there on an island Shooting flares at your boat Thought I was soothing like a violin Confessing new rain Thought I was poppin like a trumpet Frantic for fame Thought I was there like a building's built On concrete and stone But realized I'm just a hack actor Finished playing my role They're in my thoughts Dreams old men dream It's just like when we were kids We figure out what they mean Just try to listen to what they say Just trying to listen to what they say Thought I was riding fror 100 hours Looking straight into me. Thought I was reading on the newspaper Obituaries Tought i was nervous like a mailman Reading your letters dear Thought I was at our anniversary Toasting 30 years They're in my thoughts Dreams old men dream It's just like when we were kids We figure out what they mean Just try to listen to what they say Just trying to listen to what they say Push my piano outside I don't care, I don't care. Beneath the media black sky I don't care, I don't care. The neighbors will complain Let the stare, let them stare. Who knows where the time goes, I don't care, I don't care What would you think of me if I told you I haven't slept in weeks I've been up chasing my childhood memories These are dreams old men dream -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.53.193