精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Whistle blowers gotta get outta school They don't want poets they want pigeons on a stool You're examining fossils, defending criminals I'm clock watching getting dumb Photographing models a house painter's solace I'm like sisyphus in the sun And I give up Raising your kids America You treat 'em like an obligation Welcome to the occupation The devil's in the details devil's in the details He's got your gold watch + chain The devil's in the details devil's in the details He's got your gold watch + chain Whistle blowers, we know how you feel Public servants, surrender their free will But you can't be in politics and work in the circus You have to choose just one You hold the nail, I'll swing the hammer That's how things get done And goodbye valedictorians goodbye punk Goodbye valedictoriasn goodbye punks And I give up Raising your kids America You treat 'em like an obligation Welcome to the occupation The devil's in the details The devil's in the details He's got your gold watch + chain The devil's in the details Devil's in the details Got your gold watch + chain -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.53.193